Getting Started At Kwest!
Welcome to Kwest (pronounced Quest)! Due to the pandemic we are temporarily altering our programming. As confidence and safety grows we will be adding more diversity to our schedule.
BOOK A CLASS
All new students are will do at minimum 1 class in our “Fundamentals 1” class or our “Muay Thai All Levels” class. To try a class or purchase a membership you will want to download our booking app, here are the directions:
- Click this link https://www.wellnessliving.com/signup/kwest_muay_thai
- Create a login ID. First name, last name and email address and click “Sign Up”
- Check your email, you should have received an activation email from WellnessLiving. If you do not see it in your inbox, check your “Spam” filter or “All Mail” box.
- Click the “Activate Account” button within the email. You will be taken to a web page which asks for your credentials and a password of your choice.
- After entering your credentials and creating a new account you will be taken to the Wellnessliving website under your new profile.
- We highly recommend downloading the Wellnessliving Achieve mobile App to book your first class.
- All students visiting for the first time (except kids) must select a Fundamentals class. Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first class.
Some Covid Policies
- Doors will open 15 minutes before class and close 5 minutes after class starts.
- We will provide equipment for your first free class.
- Masks must be worn for students over 5 years old indoors.
- No masks or social distancing required outdoors.
- Proof of vaccination not required.
For your first class you really only require Boxing gloves and a skpping rope, as you advance from the Fundamentals class more equipment may be required. We carry all necessary equipment and offer competitive prices.