Welcome to Kwest Muay Thai & Kickboxing!
We put all new students into our ‘Beginner 1′ classes unless you have significant experience, in which case it is still necessary to talk to the head instructor about your placement. Once you have completed your basic training you can integrate into our other classes safely and have more efficient workouts. Here are some of our class types.
- Cardio Kickboxing (non-contact)
- Muay Thai (light-contact)
- 30 – 45min Kickboxing Circuit Training workouts
- Boxing classes
- Competitive Muay Thai
- Kids classes – please contact us to arrange a class
Try A Free Class
Accepted Methods Of Payment
- On premises we accept debit tap, cash, cheque, credit card (2.75%). For the “one payment” option please *e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auto Withdrawal available for Yearly memberships
Other Programs & Details
Class times, Memberships, and Drop-ins
In addition to Muay Thai, we offer Boxing, Boot Camp, and Kids Muay Thai programs. Choose a program and membership. that works for you, or try a drop-in class in any program before you commit.
Check Mandatory Equipment
Make sure you check the program description for mandatory equipment requirements. You will need to purchase your equipment before or on your first day of class. If you're doing a drop-in first before starting a membership, don't worry about equipment – we'll provide that for you!
Register and Start Right Away
Once you've decided on a program and membership (or drop-in), make your payment on-site with cash, cheque, or credit card, or debit tap ($100 limit). You can also purchase a membership using e-transfer, the details are shown above under 'Accepted Methods of Payment'. Your membership will start on the first day you attend so check the schedule, and come out to class!